Friday, June 8, 2012

Useful Things to Know


I love to research things on the Internet. It used to be one of my favourite aspects of my job as a Computer Network Administrator. I liked the "Sherlock Holmes" feel to it. So today I just frittered around on Google and came up with some interesting sites to share here.

Someone taught me this today: If you press "shift" and < (at the same time) and then 3 and then enter you make a ♥ Here are some more
  Uses for WD-40
50 Things Everybody Should Know How to Do
11 Neat Google Tricks I Didn't Know About 
 Everything You Wanted to Know About Knots
 Interesting Collection Here  
 Top 10 Tips and Tricks to Train Your Brain
Food Substitutions  
More Recipe Rescues 
Conversion Site - Convert just about anything here! 
Herb and Spice Chart 
Kitchen 101: Measuring Chart 
Top 10 Ways to Refresh Yourself  
Top 10 Words We Need to Stop Misspelling 
Healing Herbs Reference Database 
 
I'd love to be able to build one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment